Preserve the exterior beauty and value of your home with
SpencerWorks All-Season Hanging Windows.
Nothing complements the traditional architecture of your home like a traditional hanging storm window. But storing and changing every window with the changing seasons is less than convenient–until now. Introducing the SpencerWorks All-Season Hanging Window … old-world craftsmanship combined with the concealed convenience of a modern storm window. Restore the authentic look and beauty of your home without sacrificing functionality. The All-Season Hanging Window is designed and built exclusively by SpencerWorks.
- Enjoy the good looks and durability of a sliding storm window with bronze anodized finish— built into the frame and completely concealed from the outside.
- Custom-built and sized to restore the architectural integrity of your home.
- Constructed of solid wood (no finger-joining used); treated with commercial grade preservative prevents decay and termite infestation— while ensuring stability and dimensional consistency.
- Built with higher standards— AAMA tested with approval pending. Newly tested air filtration rating: 0.2 cfm @ 286lbf/sq. ft. (sample tested: 44″ x 60″).
- Time-proven mortise and tenon joinery is glued and pinned for a lifespan of over 100 years.
Replicated 1901 hangers made exclusively for SpencerWorks create a true vintage appearance and a unique finishing touch.